India’s top SUV manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra already announced the launch of their new Compact SUV, Mahindra XUV300 by the mid of February 2019. The Mahindra XUV300 will be directly competing with the like of Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta, Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon and Maruti Suzuki S-Cross can be also considered. All the competing Hot compact SUV’s are well packed with features and thereby Mahindra XUV300 is not behind, packed with features. The latest spy pictures emerged on the internet do stand in testament to that, as they reveal clearly the presence of a number of standard equipment even in the base variant.
The Equipment List for the base model includes:
- LED Tail Lamps
- 4-Door Power Windows with Anti-pinch & one touch for Driver side.
- 2-Din Audio System with Bluetooth connectivity
- MID in the middle of the instrument cluster.
The XUV300, with plenty of styling cues derived from XUV500, is the first monocoque sub-four-metre SUV from the brand and it comes equipped with several segments first features including:
- 7 Airbags
- Disc brakes on all wheels
- Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control AC
- TouchScreen Infotainment System with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto connectivity
- Cruise Control
- Fog Lamps
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Electronic Stability Program and set of safety kits installed.
The largest SUV manufacturer in the country will sell the Mahindra XUV300 with a 1.5-litre D15 four-cylinder diesel engine that debuted in the Marazzo. With 123 PS maximum power and 300 Nm peak torque, it’s the most powerful engine in its segment and is connected to a six-speed manual transmission only. Mahindra is expected to offer an automatic gearbox at a later time to appeal for a wider band of customers.
To firmly take on the rather accomplished rivals, Mahindra has used the X100 platform derived from SsangYong Tivoli and the influence of its edgy design ethos can be seen in the XUV300.
Mahindra XUV300 Spied Completely Undisguised